Remember, if you complete the challenge or score Bingo you're in for some brownie points when we make it back to school.
Welcome to a virtual version of our English classroom. This is a place filled with love and learning.
Search This Blog
Monday, April 6, 2020
Resource Update!
Some people don't like to read, I GET IT! Good news to you non-readers, Audible has a ton of free audio books right now! All you have to do is listen, (it is an app also!) while still being productive at home. You can count those audio books to Book Bingo OR this new reading challenge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Covid-19 Can't Stop Us
I MISS YOU SO MUCH No, really. I miss you. Even those of you that work my nerves from time to time, I miss you. The way you complain abo...
-
I've had a hard time writing this post because I'm sure that there is nothing I can type that will do Logan justice, it doesn...
-
Hello! (Fighting the urge to call you all cool cats and kittens 🙈) First, check out this article and images from before and after the Easte...
-
I'm going to link in a Google photo album of photos from you guys this year. Many of you sent photos in, some of the photos are displayi...
No comments:
Post a Comment